Friday, August 26, 2011

Have You Shared NWMM?

Starting this Chapter here in Northern Michigan has already had it's rewarding moments. I've met people at doctor appts, parks, beaches, etc that I've shared the information with and they get so excited and thank me for starting such a group. Just hearing one person say how excited they are to have a group like this, or how happy they are that they came to one of our events makes it all worth it to me. If I can help even just ONE Mom find a new friend, enjoy a playdate/event, get some more interaction for herself and her children then all of the work it takes to run the site and get it going is all worth it.

Have you joined us at any of our events yet? What did you think? I've gotten a lot of positive feedback from most of the members. Have you registered on our website yet? If not, it's FREE!! If you have registered, have you shared our website with your friends and family? Coming up next month we're having a recruiting contest to see which Chapter/members can get the most new members on their site for the month of September! More details to be posted soon!!

0 comments:

Follow Us

Followers

TMN Blog Roll